29st January, 2003.
Vice-Chancellors of Universities,
Rectors of Campuses,
Directors of Institutes.
SCHEMES OF RECRUITMENT - FOR THE POST OF AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICAL OFFICER GR I AND GR II.
Your kind attention is invited to Commission Circulars No. 599 and 779 issued in respect of the Schemes of Recruitment of the post of Audio Visual Technical Officer Gr.I and Gr.II. See Annex
The University Grants Commission at its 622nd meeting held on 28.11.2002 has decided to amend the existing schemes of recruitment for the posts of Audio Visual Technical Officer Gr.I and Gr.II. See Annex
The amended Schemes of Recruitment are annexed.
The provisions of this circular come into force with effect from 01.03.2003 and Commission Circulars No. 599 and 779 are here by rescinded.
Please take action accordingly.(Prof. B.R.R.N Mendis- Chairman)
- Members of the UGC
- Deans of Faculties
- Registrars of Universites
- Financial Controller/UGC
- Bursars of Universities
- Librarians/SAL/AL of the Higher Educational Institutions/Institutes;
- Snr. Asst.Registrars/Asst.Registrars of HEIs/Campuses
- Snr. Asst.Bursars/Asst.Bursars of HEIs/Campuses
- Chief Internal Aud tor/UGC
- Govt. Audit Superintendents of Universities
- Snr. Asst.Int. Auditors/Asst.Int.Auditors of HEIs
- Secretaries of Trade Unions
File No. UGC/HR/2/3/198