13th March 2003.
Vice-Chancellors of Universities,
Rectors of Campuses,
Directors of Institutes.
PAYMENT MADE TO THE PERSONS WHO WRITE THE NAMES IN THE DEGREE CERTIFICATES OF UNIVERSITIES
Your attention is invited to Commission Circular No.492 dated 1st October, 1991, on the above subject.
The University Grants Commission at its 626 th meeting held on 23rd January 2003 has decided to revise the rates of payment made to persons who are engaged in writing names in the degree certificates of the Higher Educational Institutions as follows:-
|Existing Rate||Revised Rate|
|Rs.2/- for each entry subject to a maximum of Rs.6/- per name||Rs.20/- per Degree Certificate|
(Prof. B.R.R.N Mendis- Chairman)
- Members of the UGC
- Deans of Faculties
- Registrars of Universites
- Financial Controller/UGC
- Bursars of Universities
- Librarians/SAL/AL of the Higher Educational Institutions/Institutes;
- Snr. Asst.Registrars/Asst.Registrars of HEIs/Campuses
- Snr. Asst.Bursars/Asst.Bursars of HEIs/Campuses
- Chief Internal Auditor/UGC
- Govt. Audit Superintendents of Universities
- Snr. Asst.Int. Auditors/Asst.Int.Auditors of HEIs
- Secretaries of Trade Unions
File No. UGC/IUA/3/DE/15/1