05th October, 1993.
Vice-Chancellors of Universities,
Directors of Institutes.
Directors of Affliated University Colleges
SCHEMES OF RECRUITMENT - BOOK KEEPER SUPRA GRADE AND
BOOK KEEPER GRADE II SEG. "A"
The University Grants Commission at its meeting held on 13th July 1993 has decided to reduce the period of years of service of Book Keeper Gr.II Seg."B" with the Higher National Diploma in Accountancy qualification or Higher National Diploma in Commerce qualification of the Sri Lanka Technical College/Polytechnical Institute under the Ministry of Higher Educational or equivalent or higher qualifications from five (5) years to four (4) years for promotion to the Book Keeper Gr.II Seg."A".
The Commission has further agreed to create a Supra Grade (A-05, CA-05) for Book Keepers in Grade I with five (5) years experience.
The schemes of recruitment to the posts of Book Keeper Supra Grade and Book Keeper Gr. II Seg. "A" are Annexed to this Circular and will come into force with effect from 15th July 1993.
( mrs.c.s. karunaratna - secretary )
- Members of the UGC
- Deans of Faculties
- Registrars of Universites
- Financial Controller/UGC
- Bursars of Universities
- Librarians/SAL/AL of the Higher Educational Institutions/Institutes;
- Snr. Asst.Registrars/Asst.Registrars of HEIs/Campuses
- Snr. Asst.Bursars/Asst.Bursars of HEIs/Campuses
- Chief Internal Auditor/UGC
- Govt. Audit Superintendents of Universities
- Snr. Asst.Int. Auditors/Asst.Int.Auditors of HEIs