Application and Course / University Changes
- Are mutual transfers allowed?
- How to make a request for inter university transfer or change of course of study?
- If an application is found incomplete, what could the applicant do?
- Is it compulsory to send the original school-leaving certificate along with the application form, by private candidates?
- Is it possible to change the order of preference indicated by the applicant after submitting the application to the UGC?
- Is it possible to change the university and the course of study to which the candidate has been assigned?
- What are the authorized bookshops that a applicant could collect the university entrance application form set?
- What would be the total number of students that can be admitted to the universities for each course of study for the academic year 2011/2012?
- How could a student confirms the receipt of his/her application form to the UGC in case of not receiving the acknowledgement card?
Z – Score
- How could a student get information regarding the minimum Z score level for each course of study from different districts?
- Is it possible to predict the course of study/ university to which a candidate will be assigned before releasing the minimum Z score marks for each course of study from a respective District?
- When would cut-off marks be released for the academic year 2011/2012?
Re – Scrutinization
- How could a student obtain details regarding his/her university selection?
- How could a student obtain the re-scrutinized marks?
- Is it possible to change the order of preference after releasing the re-scrutinized marks?
- How to obtain the application form to make an appeal?
- What are the instances, that a candidate could not make an appeal?
- What are the reasons that can be considered by the Appeals Committee?
- What is the time period in which a candidate could make an Appeal to the UGC?