May 22, 2009.
Vice-Chancellors of Universities,
Rectors of Campuses,
Directors of Institutes.
Scheme of Recruitment for the post of Computer Applications Assistant Grade III
Your kind attention is invited to the existing scheme of recruitment for the post of Computer Applications Assistant Grade III sent along with Commission Circular No. 804 of 03rd July, 2002.
The Commission at its 776th meeting held on 19th March, 2009 has decided that;
- Trainee Computer Applications Assistants appointed for a period of one year should be paid a fixed salary equivalent to the initial step
of U-MN I salary scale and the Cost of Living Allowance.
- Trainee Computer Applications Assistants are not entitled to earn annual increments for the said period; and
- The appointment date of Trainee Computer Applications Assistants
should not be considered as the date of appointment when such
trainees are appointed to the post of Computer Applications Assistant Gr.III
on permanent basis.
Please take action accordingly.
1. Chairman's Office/UGC
3. Members of the UGC
5. Deans of Faculties
6 Registrars of Universities
7. Financial Controller/UGC
8. Bursars of Universities
9. Librarians/SAL/AL of the Higher Educational Institutions/ Institutes.
10. Deputy Registrars/ Snr. Asst. Registrars/ Asst. Registrars of Campuses/Institutes
11. Deputy Bursars/ Snr. Asst. Bursars/Asst. Bursars of Campuses/Institutes
12. Chief Internal Auditor/UGC
13. Govt. Audit Superintendents of Universities
14. Snr. Asst. Int. Auditors/Asst. Int. Auditors of HEIs
15. Secretaries of Trade Unions
File No. UGC/HR/2/3/199